Director: Russell Stubbles
Ways to help:
- Ask your city to join Monarch City USA
- Donate to Monarch City USA (see button on this page)
- Purchase your choice of a Monarch City USA street sign, or more than one. You might find that your city needs to put signs in strategic places: schools, roads, city hall, parks, etc.
- Add milkweed and nectar plants to your private gardens
- Get your friends and neighbors to plant them, too
- Visit Monarch Watch and other sites, such as, Monarch Butterflies in the Pacific Northwest to learn more about the monarch
- Visit Sisters Middle School Monarch Conservation Project
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Volunteer with us
Monarch City USA holds a business license in Washington State. We are applying for 501c3 non-profit status from the federal government.
We are looking for corporations and organizations to partner with, as well as cities interested in becoming the first official Monarch Cities.